- Category : SERVICE
Stage 4.1: Documentation
- Prepare documentation required for local authority submission.
- Co-ordinate technical documentation with consultants.
- Prepare specifications for the works.
- Review the costing and programme with other consultants.
- Obtain client’s authority and submit documents for approval at council.
Stage 4.2: Construction Documentation
- Obtain client’s authority to prepare documents for procuring offers for the execution of the works, obtain offers and evaluate offers to recommend on awarding the building contract.
- Prepare the contract documentation and arrange for signing of the contract.